The following are the Principium Studio LLC (throughout this document will be referred to as “Principium Studio”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”) standard terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern all use of principiumstudio.com and principium360.com websites and all content, services and products available at the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Principium Studio LLC.
“The Client”, “You”, “Your” and “Yourself” refers to you (the individual or individuals signing up and paying for receiving the service). Please take time to read through thoroughly and ensure you fully understand these terms and conditions before you start any project with Principium Studio. Please also note that from time to time we may need to alter these terms and conditions without notice. Please contact us if you do not understand any of the terms and conditions in this document.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
“Principium Studio” acknowledges that we may receive or have access to information which relates to “The Client” past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, financial information, and other proprietary information. We agree to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to us before this Agreement is signed or afterward.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
ACCURACY AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
NO GUARANTEES AS TO RESULTS
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
EMAIL AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized the Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
LINKS TO THIRD PART WEBSITE AND SERVICES
The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
USE OF FREE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you agree that the Fremium Content you download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
The Company may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. The Company does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
WORK & PAYMENTS
- “Principium Studio” agrees to produce project materials (the “Work”) at the request of “The Client” for fees agreed upon in advance and delivery of the Work by an agreed-upon deadline. “Principium Studio” agrees that they will be the sole author of “the Work”, which will be original work and free of plagiarism. “Principium Studio” will cooperate with “The Client” in editing and otherwise reviewing “The Work” prior to completion and launch.
- It is agreed that all work and materials provided for “The Client” by “Principium Studio” will be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and may be lawfully used by “The Client” without infringing upon the rights of others including, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any copyright trade secret patent or trademark rights of any third party.
- Some of “Principium Studio” fees are flat fees, some other are figured out according to “The Work”.
- In the case of “The Client” requesting for specific services which doesn’t have a flat written fee, we will provide with a quote. “The Client” agrees to pay all of the quoted amount to commence any project. Once research, resources allocated or design work has commenced on a project, this deposit is non-refundable. In the case of a change of mind by “The Client,” this deposit is non-refundable. “Principium Studio” endeavors to provide content and creative services that meet and exceed a client’s needs and expectations, but in the event of a “change of mind” (after a project has commenced) by “The Client”, 50% of the project is forfeited, plus a pro-rata payment based upon the time spent.
- If the work time exceeds 4 calendar weeks in duration, “The Client” (if applicable) agrees to a progress payment of 25% of the project per month until the conclusion of the project, with any outstanding amount payable in full upon delivery.
LIABILITY AND LITIGATION
- It is agreed that “Principium Studio” indemnify and hold “The Client” harmless from and against all claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property (including cost of litigation and legal fees) caused by, arising from or incidental to the services to be performed during the performance of the work outlined, except any such claims which are caused by the negligence of “The Client” or its employees, and it is agreed that we shall notify “The Client” in writing of full details of any such claim.
- Under no circumstances shall “Principium Studio” Studio be liable to “The Client” for an indirect or consequential loss suffered by “The Client” relying on the information included in the supplies prepared by “Principium Studio” including (without limitation) loss of profit, loss of contracts or pure economic loss. Any liability is strictly limited to the direct losses associated with remedial costs of the supplies only, not to include claims for delays, out of sequence working, non-productive overtime, an award of costs, etc. Liability to any third party for any reason is specifically excluded unless separately agreed in writing.
Both parties understand that “The Client” or “Principium Studio” may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written or verbal cancellation, “The Client” is responsible for payment for all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage of the project completed that is determined by “Principium Studio”. Should “The Client” cancel the project following its completion, the Client is responsible for full payment as per the agreed upon estimate plus all expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation, “Principium Studio” retains ownership of all copyrights and original work created.
“Principium Studio” shall not be liable for any failure or delay in supply or delivery of products/services where such failure or delay is wholly or partly due to any cause or circumstances whatsoever outside the reasonable control of “Principium Studio”. Including but not limited to war, natural disasters, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes or unrest, government restrictions or transport delays, fire, power outages, failure attributable to hosting suppliers, breakdown of plant, theft, vandalism, riots, civil commotions, accidents of any kind or act of terrorism.
- “The Client” agree to pay prices to “Principium Studio: as per website price table: https://www.principiumstudio.com/photography We will begin the project once we have the product at hand and the payment is complete.
- “Principium Studio” agrees to complete white background photography orders in 5-7 business days. In case of bulk orders, “Principium Studio” will notify “The Client” with regards to the time estimate for completion.
- “Principium Studio” agrees to complete 7-image listing package in 5-10 business days. For images that require model, it might be longer, depending of the scope of the project. “Principium Studio” agrees to inform “The Client” about the time estimate that it will take to complete such project.
- Once “The Client” approves “The Work”, “Principium Studio” will provide a unique link where “The Client” will be able to download the images. This link will only be available for 2 weeks after the completion of the project.
- If “The Client” offers guide to produce the work, “Principium Studio” will do its best to do the job according to the request. However please take into account, replicating an exact vision is not always possible.
- The best way for us to work is by “The Client” letting us know how they want the images to be. Since photography is a visual medium, we advise you to use markups or your own phone by taking photos of the angles you want your product to be photographed.
- Our re-shoot policy is very simple. If “The Client” specifies how they wanted to have their product photographed and “Principium Studio” did not follow through or the product was used incorrectly, then “Principium Studio” will happily reshoot it.
- If “The Client” has complied with the direction Policy and we failed to substantially match the Objective Shooting Criteria pursuant to the instruction given by “The Client” and Customer Provided Materials (which include, but are not limited to drawings, illustrations, tear sheets, cell phone images, and reference urls), “Principium Studio” will photograph or retouch the disapproved images up to two times at no additional cost.
- If “The Client” has not complied with the General Direction Shooting or has otherwise left image composition up to the discretion of “Principium Studio”, then “The Client” will not be entitled to a refund or reshoot and any refunds or reshoots will be offered in “Principium Studio’s” sole and absolute discretion.
- If “Principium Studio” does the photoshoot and “The Client” then want something changed or an additional image that was not specified at the onset of the project, it will count as an additional image that will be charged (see website table of prices for more information).
- “Principium Studio” can always make any additional photoshop adjustments to the images free of charge, if “The Client” finds something that isn’t good about the product.
- When “The Client” sends products to be photographed, “The Client” agrees to make sure the condition of the product or products is at their best. If “Principium Studio” received a product that needs to be severely retouched because being in poor conditions will have an extra charge of $40/hour.
- For production of Lifestyle images, “The Client” agrees to specify very clearly what is wanted. The coordination and production of lifestyle images with or without model takes a lot of effort, work and money to produce. Revisions for personal stylistic preferences such as photograph angle, model pose, background or lighting will require an additional shooting fee to be reshot (our current a la carte image price is $100 per additional or revised lifestyle photo and $40 for revised studio image). All revisions must be requested to our photographer within 1 month after the delivery of the original gallery, which is the amount of time your product will remain available in our studio.
- If “The Client” wants a product to be sent back please let “Principium Studio” know. We will cover up to 4% of the total cost of the project for shipping cost. If “The Client” doesn’t want it back or “Principium Studio” don’t hear from “The Client” within 1 month after the project is completed, “Principium Studio” reserves the right to either dispose of the product or donate it for charity.
- “Principium Studio” will hold on products only if “The Client” is planning to order more shoots within 2 months after the last project was completed. Otherwise we charge a fee of $10/month for holding onto a product one month after the project was completed.
- “Principium Studio” retains full ownership of design concepts and materials it produces. Once a final concept is delivered to “The Client” and full payment is received, complete ownership rights to the concept transfer to “The Client”. Unused concepts remain the property of “Principium Studio”. “Principium Studio” may still use paid-for concepts in its promotional materials and in its design portfolio. Unless “The Client” requests otherwise, “Principium Studio” retains the right to display a small byline claiming design credit on works it produces, except for corporate stationery.
- This granting of copyright does not extend to the use of design proposals and concepts submitted to but not approved for “the work” outlined. Until the final payment, “Principium Studio” retains ownership of all the work produced. “Principium Studio” reserve the rights to certain elements used to create your projects including RAW files, fonts, patterns, stock images, textures, color palettes, and other non-exclusive items.
- “The Client” has responsibility to proofread and review all work produced during the project before accepting it from Principium Studio”. As a result, the client is fully responsible for any errors in spelling, typography, illustrative layout, photography or other errors discovered after printing or reproduction or for any work performed by third parties selected by “The Client”. Upon acceptance of “the Work”, “The Client” accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. film outpost, printing, etc.) “Principium Studio” is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of “the Work” by “The Client”. Upon acceptance of “the Work” and the delivery of full payment, “The Client” shall retain sole ownership of “the Work”, including all copyrights.
- For logo design and branding, “Principium Studio” will present 3 variations of design work to “The Client”. “The Client” may approve or reject “the Work”. “Principium Studio” will then have 2 more revisions of the logo and branding concepts. Past the 3rd revision additional hourly fees will be charged to “The Client” by “Principium Studio”. Our hourly fee is $80 USD/hr.
- “Principium Studio” will produce “the Work” in 7-10 business days upon receipt of payment. If due to workload, we are unable to comply with the above time frame, we will notify “The Client” prior to beginning the project. “The Client” will then be able to accept our turn-around time or decline it and a full refund of the payment will be submitted by “Principium Studio”.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE THE COMPANY OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to this Website, the Company, any and all contracts you enter into with the Company, and any and all of the Company’s products and services.
To the extent that you attempt to assert any such claim, you hereby expressly agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration to occur in Vancouver, Washington. You further agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against the Company. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
NO JOINT VENTURE OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
CHANGES OF TERMS
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Principium Studio, LLC
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of August 1st, 2020